Repairs & Servicing
We have Graded our Workshop servicing levels into Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum so you can keep your bike running smoothly, giving you the peace of mind & reliability for every ride. Our workshop is fully equipped, Cytech qualified, and our staff have a combined 50 years of experience coupled with an expert eye for detail,
Our Booking Process
- Contact the shop for a booking slot, (see booking methods below)
- On arrival at the drop off time. ( If running late please just give us a call )
Its best to allow about 10 minutes as we ask the customer about any specific issues that they are experiencing.
- Then a closer inspection of your cycle by a member of staff is carried out while the is customer present with the insight of giving an estimated cost and brief explanation of what’s needed to remedy any issues (time sensitive) we can then discuss the required turn-around time.
- When the work commences a further close inspection is carried out.
- We will then update you if necessary, if needed we contact the customer at the earliest opportunity to get authorisation , failure to answer your phone or pick up messages will in some circumstances cause a delayed turnaround or the repairs not being completed .
6. Please note* mechanical repairs sometimes throw up unforeseen issues on dismantling, we do however
endeavour to relay any additional cost that my be necessary during the booking in process .
- On completion of work – repairs, we contact the customer via there chosen method.
- We have a more relaxed attitude towards collection times ,although we preferably would like prompt collection as our workshops progress accurately and swiftly , we have limited space for storage so really would appreciate your acknowledgement of our processes .
- In an emergency our workshop maybe able to help with an urgent repair or replacement inner tube to get you back on the road quickly unfortunately this cannot always be guaranteed.
- We cannot just pump up tyres . We provide an oil & air service at £5
- Like most high calibre establishment’s there’s a minimum workshop charge (currently £5)
- Our prices are constantly checked and revised to offer the best value when compare to our competitors.
* Pre Booking for Servicing & Repairs is required especially during high season*
via Telephone, Email, google message, social media, or just drop into the shop for a visit !!!