As we adapt to the new normal you may find yourself searching for alternative means of transport.
The Atlow is a bicycle in its simplest form. With its slender steel tubes, lightweight 28h wheels and single speed drivetrain, it is a practical, functional bike designed to provide hassle free cycling.
Whether it is riding to work or cruising to the coffee shop, the Atlow is enjoyable, inspiring and stylish.
- Slender steel frame, driven by a simple single speed drive train, rolling on low flange 28 hole wheels and stopped by duel pivot caliper brakes.
- It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. A burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions paired with a slick tread design that provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle with impeccable style.
- Lightweight alloy handlebar and stem providing stiff steering, maximum handling, yet narrow enough to filter through traffic.
- Ergo saddle with lifted tail for comfort and dropped sides for support when riding fixed wheel.
- Low flange 28H track hubs with flip flop rear hub fitted with a 16T freewheel and 16T fixed cog.